Storm Water Pollution Quiz Answers
1. Where should you wash your car?
- Next to a storm drain.
- Anywhere on the street or pavement.
- Over grass or vegetation.
2. What happens to water that goes into a storm drain?
- It goes to a filtration plant to be cleaned.
- It goes straight to the ocean.
- It gets stored in the storm drain.
3. What kind of trash is okay to put in a storm drain?
- Green waste, like plant clippings and grass.
- Chemicals like motor oil or fertilizer.
- None. Only rainwater should go into the storm drains.
Click the button below for steps your family can take to fight storm water pollution at home.More Tips