Get ready for the holidays in style with these simple decorating ideas that will transform any home into a winter wonderland.
- Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping Alternatives: Make your gift standout under the tree this season with these alternative gift wrapping options made from old magazines, maps, and newspapers. Learn more.
- DIY Ornaments: Decorate your Christmas tree on a budget with these creative ornaments made from recycled materials like bottle caps, corks, and old CDs. Learn more.
- Upcycled Holiday Wreaths: You won’t need to look beyond your doorstep to sport this festive holiday door wreath made from items that you may already have at home. Learn more.
Beat the shopping lines and give the gift of sustainability this holiday season with fun, do-it-yourself gift ideas everyone will love!
- Holiday Cards: Recycle old holiday cards or learn to create new designs with recycled materials such as paper bags, cereal boxes, and other re-purposed materials. Learn more.
- T-Shirt Tote Bag: Reduce closet clutter and upcycle that out-of-style t-shirt into a multi-functioning tote bag perfect for grocery shopping or everyday use. Learn more.
- Button/ Ribbon Bookmarks: Gift the gift that keeps on giving with personalized bookmarks! Using only paperclips, mix-matched buttons, or ribbons, these bookmarks are the perfect stocking stuffer for any bookworm. Learn more.